View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #85
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texanmike02 View Post
I'm really interested to see how Wade adapts. I feel like we should go get an ILB that can cover because I don't think we've got one on the roster but maybe he is going to ask a safety to move into the ILB position on passing downs. The thought of Dobbins/James in a lot though begs for play action if you ask me.

Mike
I think that this is the most likely scenario with what is currently on the roster. Wade has been using a bunch of dime this year already to get an extra safety on the field.

This is likely to be meet with much resistance/screams of I'm not all here this morning, but could Keo be that close in coverage guy? Despite what we, the fans, may feel about him; Wade certainly likes him enough.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote