View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #4
SCOTTexans
All Pro

Rep Power: 3792 SCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respectedSCOTTexans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bye week trouble... Need help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeycharp89 View Post
I don't know, have you seen how many times the Patriots have been running it recently? All four running backs got quite a few touches last Sunday.
And with the almost costly Ridley fumble against the Broncos, Bolden might get some more of the carries... I picked him up and stashed him for my upcomming bye weeks
SCOTTexans is online now   Reply With Quote