View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #40
TejasTom
Heisenwatt

Section: Brazos Suite
Rep Power: 56294 TejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respectedTejasTom is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Holliday experiment is over.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i dont mean to be contradictory on this one, because holliday is definitely underwhelming ... but our blocking has been horrid. he should bring out kicks that land 5 yards in the endzone, he shouldnt however be dodging 2 guys at the 10 yard line. i'm putting 90% of our problems returning kicks on marciano. holliday is far from earning a reputation for sure hands, but we've seen what he can do with a lane. the problem is he no longer has a lane to work with and the only way he's going to make something happen is by dancing backwards and sideline to sideline - a bad bad idea.
I agree with this and it seems like sometime he is dodging guys before he gets to the 10.

During preseason Holliday had no hesitation at all, just catch and go. Since the season has started he is catching then looking for a hole before he takes a step. He needs to get back to just running or they are doing too much coaching and he is doing too much thinking.