View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You MUST Have a Ticket! READ

Take this serious Texan fans! I've been ticketed every game, including preseason, and ALMOST had to leave someone on the curb until I could go retrieve a ticket from someone at our tailgate, and that was at the Niners game!!

You might be able to "play the game" and sneak in, but, do it at your own risk, and don't blame the parking attendants or the Texans for doing their job and inforcing the rules.

I'll tell ya one thing for sure. Next year I'll be buying up all the tailgating passes I can get my hands on. Lot of good fans out there who want to be a part of our success and feel the excitement. It's a good thing. I have 6 tickets to the Packs and Ravens game, and 8 family members who want to go. Someone's having to stay at home, and that makes me sad.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote