View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #26
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35803 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Put together a trade scenario game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
The last player I want to see out there is merciless.
He'll be ready when the time comes. Keep in mind he was only a one year starter at Illinois. He has the skill set that we need right now with Cushing out until next season. The best time to make a change would be during the bye week. Kubiak says Dobbins will start versus the Packers. I think we can beat the Packers and Ravens, get to 7-0 going into the bye week.

The offense has to step up and score Touchdowns in the red zone. Obviously there isn't any panic or reason to make a change if the Texans keep winning so you will probably get your wish and not see him out there anytime soon. But he's going to be a beast at some point. I love the kid a lot, as I'm sure Wade Phillips and the Texans do as well. He wouldn't be here if they didn't gamble on what he did last year.
Bulls on Parade is offline   Reply With Quote