View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012   #26
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18764 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Put together a trade scenario game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
The last player I want to see out there is merciless.
He'll be ready when the time comes. Keep in mind he was only a one year starter at Illinois. He has the skill set that we need right now with Cushing out until next season. The best time to make a change would be during the bye week. Kubiak says Dobbins will start versus the Packers. I think we can beat the Packers and Ravens, get to 7-0 going into the bye week.

The offense has to step up and score Touchdowns in the red zone. Obviously there isn't any panic or reason to make a change if the Texans keep winning so you will probably get your wish and not see him out there anytime soon. But he's going to be a beast at some point. I love the kid a lot, as I'm sure Wade Phillips and the Texans do as well. He wouldn't be here if they didn't gamble on what he did last year.