View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #44
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How come the Jets loss and we didn't win?

UOTE=Fiddler;2032653]ee're the consensus #1 team in the league & have been since ek 3. We are not flying under the radar.

Why are some saying this was an ugly win? We were never not in control of the outcome of that game, on the road, against a team we've never beat, on Monday freak'n night.

This is an ugly win Ravens 9 KC 6[/quote]

It was an ugly win in the following ways:

1. Schaub had his worst game of the season and posted a 71 quarterback rating. He also threw his Second pick of the season.
2. Andre Johnson was held to one catch.
3. We failed to covert three red zone trips into tds and settled for field goals.
4. We allowed one of the worst offenses in the league to ring up 17 points on us and actually had a chance to win game...albeit a small one.
5. Jonathan Joseph had arguably his worst game in a Texans uniform.

If you somehow think that was an impressive win then you are blind to the deficiencies that were displayed. I do think it was a quality win but we should have handled them much easier.