View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #78
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Dobbins is a good short area run stuffer. Give him to much ground to cover or coverage responsibilities and we're going to hurt.
Cushing had a game, Dolphins game I think, where he (Cushing) was getting abused badly in the open space to there.

It happens.

You guys act like it was only Brian Cushing out there that made the defense what it was and is. Brooks Reed is, arguably, making as many big plays as Cushing is known for over the years.

People need to dial down the "Woe Is Me" stuff. I'm not saying we won't miss a beat, but we're not suddenly a sinking ship. Players get hurt in the NFL.