View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #12
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How come the Jets loss and we didn't win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
Anyone else getting mad that they aren't covering our win but covering the Jets loss? I understand the whole bigger market thing but this is ridiculous.

I've heard how the Jets were only an onside kick, and a few interceptions away from winning this game.

But we aren't hearing how The Jets had multiple chances to take the game but couldn't convert because when push came to shove our defense shoved them out of FG range. Or how really the only reason it was close was because of a stupid Kick Off return, otherwise it's a par for the course 23-10 win for us.

Did the Texans play sloppy? Yes. Did the Texans play down to their opponent? Yes. But overall it was a team that did all the small things right to win the game.

I can only imagine how much it will be because Green Bay lost next week.

Oh well.....just keep winning Texans.
Who cares. Let the Texans continue flying under the radar (as much as one can assume seeing as how we are one of two undefeated teams) in scenarios like this.

Im actually glad that we got a win in such ugly fashion like we did. That shows us that we arent invincible like we thought we were. I think we will have our hands full with GB so a gut check game like this came at the right time. As far as Im concerned, let the media play down our wins, I can guarentee you that our opponents notice the talent.