View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #3
Perki-Perk
DieHard Texan!

Section: Wolfies, Table 16
Rep Power: 4782 Perki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respectedPerki-Perk is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our Creative Texans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Nice piece. You had to do some digging to find this one.
TBH, I visit that site regularly since I stopped listening to that sorry excuse for hip hop they have out there these days. Plus it helps with the whole "renewing of the mind" bit. Can't renew when you continually fuel on garbage. But this is not the forum for that. I just thought I'd point out our boy Demps out there being constructive with his off time. Better than impregnating several different women, spousal abuse or drunk and disorderlies. If we don't get media coverage for things like this, I'm fine with that. I'll take a team I can be proud of without having to sacrifice my morals.