View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #71
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 115850 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
Reed is the best choice to be moved. Similar size, similar playing style (reckless) and athletic enough to cover. I would move Reed and allow Mercilus to start at OLB

ALSO, for this week anyway, I would be in dime almost all game. Do like you did the first few weeks. Stop the pass and don't concern yourself too much on the run. Keep them out of the endzone. If Harris is not activated this week you might as well cut him. We will need all the dbs we have and if JJo plays like he did last night we're doomed. I would bring Keo in and make him play in the box and cover the TE. Wade will have to do something crazy to make this work next Sunday. Then he has a bigger challenge coming up with something for a balanced Ravens offense.

Barwin Smith Cody Watt Mercilus
Reed James
Jackson Manning Quin Joseph

That would be our base

Barwin Smith Cody Watt Reed
Keo James
Jackson Manning Quin Joseph

Nickle

Barwin Smith Watt Reed
Keo James
Jackson McCain Manning Quin Joseph

IDk, something similar
This is the inhouse solution if a suitable trade cant be arranged. Good damn post.
powda is offline   Reply With Quote