View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #323
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing torn ACL .. out for season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trap_Star View Post
Why didn't tebow just go up to cush and rub his knee? Selfish ******.

Godbless.
Mother ****er!!! Change your avatar and sig!!

That out of the freaky way, and I do mean "freaky way", I still don't think the hit to Cushing's knee was with malice. I think that piece of shiate was beaten so badly that he reacted in the best way he could out of instinct....

Sucks for us losing Cushing, but intentional? No. Illegal? Yes............ And not called? YES!!!

That's not here nor there..
The "pack" is coming to town. They're pretty pissed after succumbing to the Colts, no?

Let's get our shiate together for this game...

BTW, my schedule at work had us going 5-0 with our first loss being to the Pack at home..............

PLEASE, please, please Texans prove me wrong this Sunday!!!