View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #79
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 213051 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have 2 shutdown corners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Well, I don't know what the rest of you think, but IMO Jonathan Joseph had his worst game ever with this team. I don't know whether he was playing hurt or what, but regarding who is the No #1 corner, it dang sure ain't JJoe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
WTF was up with him, anyway? Was he playing hurt or what?
Remember a week or two back there was some talk that J. Jo wouldn't play because of a grin thingie...? Remember he sat out practice for a day or two because of it. I think he's trying to play thru it and it's lowering his effectiveness.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote