View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #70
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Even before Cushing's injury I was leaning towards ILB in draft this year that or a RT if Newton or Butler don't solidify the spot as the season goes on.

Of all the things I think this team is going to miss is Cushing's intensity. It's kind of like Ray Lewis for the Ravens in that the defense feeds off his emotion and intensity.

Personally, I'd like to see the FO scouring the waiver wire or looking to make a trade (highly doubtful).
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote