View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #67
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sometexansfan View Post
Here's LZ's thoughts on replacing Cushing

http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootbal...brian-cushing/
Thanks for link.

I don't see LZ's logic in thinking the 49ers would trade us ANY PLAYER since we might be meeting them in the SB.

Dobbins is, as I agree with LZ, the only option. But who sits behind Dobbins now? THAT is the million dollar question. Alexander? I don't think it's Sharpton because he wouldn't be ready even if he were available right now, according to Kubiak's own words on the matter.

So we can't have any more bad luck at ILB, or it could be really really bad. t's really bad right now, it cannot get really REALLY bad. Or else.

Thank you, Rex Ryan! On your way to sucking balls this year you managed to find a way to remove our best ILB for the season. Way to go, chump.