View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #56
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 19226 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Shows on NFL.com that he was cut - unless it's a mistake.

But as far as Bryant as outside and inside, at least Bryant has more experience at ILB from college...more than Reed, as a converted DE.

The point is, if Crush is out you're going to have to he creative, and it might behoove the team to bring in someone who knows the system so you get a little creative. That's not to say, however, Tim Dobbins sucked. He held his own. But what will you so with that roster spot if Sharp ton can't go?
At his point I have no clue. This shows he is a Buc;

http://www.nfl.com/player/d.j.bryant/2536010/profile

but it's the only link I find that lists him as a Buc. The TB website makes no mention of him. So I'd go with him being a street FA at this point.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote