View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #53
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
At this point in time though, the talks about Reed moving to ILB have all come from fans. None of the coaches have been quoted saying anything about that.

Of course, it's like, maybe 18 hours after the injury occurred so the Coaches haven't really had a lot of time to think it out and then put it out to the media.
So our resident defensive guru never went "hmm, wonder what the heck I am going to do if Cushing goes down?"