View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #48
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 80379 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
I may be wrong, but I think Ive read a Wade quote after the draft, that they will find ways to put Barwin, Reed and Mercilus on the field at the same time. And if I remember correctly, he was specifically calling Reed as an ILB a possiblity. Of course only in obvious passing situations...

But the question remains: are we condident that our 4 ILBs will suffice, or will we try to find another ILB somewhere?
At this point in time though, the talks about Reed moving to ILB have all come from fans. None of the coaches have been quoted saying anything about that.

Of course, it's like, maybe 18 hours after the injury occurred so the Coaches haven't really had a lot of time to think it out and then put it out to the media.