View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #47
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errant Hothy View Post
Did not know that. Maybe the idea of moving somebody like Reed inside isn't as far fetched as I first thought. I wonder how Wade feels about Mercilus at this time?
I like to get him on the field, but I think he's a bit tight in the hip to handle the change of direction at the ILB position (4.53 in the shuttle and 7.17 in the 3-cone.)

At the MO I think he can get by with his good initial burst to jump on the RB out of the backfield (and his long arms can help him from missing too many tackles), but as the lone LB in the nickel and dime, it can get tough.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote