View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #40
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Say Watt View Post
Matt Ryan is the number 2 QB in fantasy right now. He looks like he has taken the step to become the next elite QB in the NFL. My league allows keepers this year if they were drafted in the third round or later. Ryan would likely be my keeper.

It isn't quite as lopsided as you suggest, but yes I feel good about the deal. Thanks a ton for your opinion. Rep to you.
Ah see, keeper status is important. Where was AJ Green selected? Could you keep him? I got him in the 4th in one league, but unfortunately no keepers in that one Where was MJD taken? Could you keep him if he was in the 3rd/4th?

If you are going for broke this year, I would take the trade. Matt Ryan is having a stellar year so far thanks to an easy schedule, but I wouldn't expect this much from him next year when he plays a 1st place schedule (Could get Manning, Eli, Griffin, Luck, etc in the 4th next year instead). Atlanta is on track to have the easiest QB scoring FF schedule, but Carolina is 4th, so it will probably even out in the end. Source Remember that next year the NFC South will not get to play the dumpster fire that is the AFC West.

MJD may be struggling so far this year, but he's a much better option than Doug Martin who has been even more disappointing. Add in the potential for Blount to steal carries and it gets worse for him. I'd go for the super bowl this year and take it!
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote