View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #38
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45906 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
I'd say take the deal and never look back. To be honest it looks like train robbery to me. Great trade for you...
Matt Ryan is the number 2 QB in fantasy right now. He looks like he has taken the step to become the next elite QB in the NFL. My league allows keepers this year if they were drafted in the third round or later. Ryan would likely be my keeper.

It isn't quite as lopsided as you suggest, but yes I feel good about the deal. Thanks a ton for your opinion. Rep to you.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote