View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #6
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bears fan stabbed to death in Jacksonville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
While he's in prison I got news for him. A lot of guys are gonna be talking to his wife.
Yep, this is wrong on so many levels. 1) If ya want to play the field, don't get married! 2) Some guy hits on your wife...just walk away! Your the one going home with her, right? 3) To women who say stupid shiat like, "aren't you going to defend my honor?" This is the kind of thing that can happen, grow the "f" up!!
I could go on and on but ya get my drift, have a nice day.