View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #36
Say Watt
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44894 Say Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respectedSay Watt is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Should I accept this trade" thread

Alright should I accept this trade?

I would get AJ Green, MJD, and Cam Newton for Matt Ryan, Greg Jennings, and Doug Martin.

Should I do this?

Currently, my RBs are CJ Spiller, Darren Sproles, Doug Martin, and Michael Bush. My WRs are Megatron, Eric Decker, Amendola (injured), Jeremy Maclin, and Jennings.

So, would you accept this deal?

If not, do you have any suggestions of a deal I could offer. He is 0-5 and wants to shake up his team. I want to take advantage of this and buy low, especially on MJD. I predict he will do what he always does and really turn it on towards the end of the season.
Say Watt is offline   Reply With Quote