View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #41
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
It is a bit different but sometimes the difference gets exaggerated. Jamie Sharper was a 4-3 OLB to get his SB ring with Baltimore and then became an excellent 3-4 ILB in Houston. Derrick Johnson played 4-3 OLB to begin with and now plays 3-4 ILB.
Both, like Cushing, moved from an 43 outstide to inside in a 34 and all did well. Which I posted was possible, and often done with good results.

I cannot recall any 34 OLB moving in to play 34 ILB or 43 MLB. Nor can I remember anybody making the move in the other direction.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote