Thread: Concerned....
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #38
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81730 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Concerned....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
When was the last time you watched our defense in the past two years, and you had some sort of disgusted reaction to what you saw our defense doing on the field...the positioning, the formations, the actual play call, etc?

Now ask yourself this: How many times have you watched the offense and wondered "Huh? Seriously? LOL. Ummm, okie dokie. Well, we need another stop by our defense here. Come on guys, get us the ball back!"

Exactly.

This offense should have so completely dismantled the Jets last night, it could have replicated the opening possession over and over...but of course, no that can't happen. But hey, that defense (even without Cushing and a gimpy JJo hobbling around out there) held the Jets to 10.

Kubiak and Marciano's crew allowed an easy 7 via Jacoby Amobi Holliday.
I have no problem with Kubiak game planning and play calling in general.

Anybody can second guess a certain call (including other ex-coaches), but overall, I believe that Kubiak's play-calling is pretty good to good.

It was clock management and some other things that I wanted him to improve over the years, and he has improved quite a bit as a coach.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote