View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #373
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I can only hope that was Kj's plan. Hope he isn't reading these boards & feeling the pressure to turn his head & play the ball. The simplest thing to do there, like you said, is when the reciever keys in on the ball in the air, before his feet comes down, push him out of bounds.

I don't see many DBs playing it that way. But since the rule change, it's the highest percentage play imo.

I agree, Kj did an excellent job forcing the receiver to the back line & keeping his eyes on him.
Completely forgot about that rule, ya'll are 100% correct.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote