View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #16
C Madd
Veteran

Rep Power: 4156 C Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respectedC Madd is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: IF Cushing is done for the season what are our SB chances?

I agree with most everyone else in this thread. I don't think Houston's chances have dropped by much, if at all. Sure it sucks to lose Cushing, but it seems like Wade's defense is more about the system than dependIng on individual players. Dobbins seems solid against the run and I trust Wade to utilize what he has.

Plus we still have the offense in tact and that JJ Watt fella terrorizing the entire league. Now let's start focusing on the next task at hand, beating Green Bay!
C Madd is offline   Reply With Quote