View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #33
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 189741 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeMike View Post
The question is: are we comfortable with only 4 ILBs including Sharpton who looks to be a long way to being ready again? If not, do we pick up a player from the street, do we trade for one, or do we make one of our OLBs into an ILB? Before the season there was some talk about Reed going inside on some plays...
Not sure we have any trade bait we could or should give up. Probably have to be a trade of a pick for a back up. I am not into panic mode yet. KJ and Joseph should hold down their guys with safeties maybe playing more shallow. I want to see our offense cranking to keep our defense off field even more & continue the high point total to allow if more scoring by opponent.