Thread: Concerned....
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #32
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Concerned....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
My only real concern right now has been the same one I have had for a few years. That's Kubiak. I don't want to say too much since we are 5-0 but again my doubts resurfaced tonight with those conservative calls at the end. I just don't like the playing not to lose play calls.

I am convinced that Wade is the one that has changed the culture of this team.

Anyway, that's all I am going to say right now.

Hopefully the guy proves me wrong and takes this team all the way to the finish line.
I'm not sold on Kubiak either, but I've been happier about the last two games than I've been all year. We're playing football & we're playing good football. I don't think that was conservative play-calling, I saw "smart" QB...... I didn't like that draw play on 3rd & forever, but.. I'm more concerned that Foster didn't get more than that little gain when they should have been expecting a 10+ yard pass.

I liked the screens, I liked going to the left often on running plays, would have liked to have gone right on at least one of the 3rd & 1s. I liked taking the shots downfield when present. I would have liked to have seen the endzone fade to Andre at least a couple of times, but overall, I'm more optimistic about this team than when the season started.

I also liked the reverse. & moving Casey everywhere.

I like Wade. But this team without Kubiak is the Miami Dolphins or the Jacksonville Jaguars.