Thread: Concerned....
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #31
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78862 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Concerned....

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
I'm curious about your take on the last series of runs for no gain, -1, and -4. I know Kubiak takes a lot of crap for going conservative, but I thought the last drive was what needed to happen. You come out slinging it, maybe you get the first down and end the game in victory formation...maybe you throw an INT or leave the clock at 1:30 or more. Or, you trust your top 5 defense with less than 20 seconds to hold. Personally, I'm good with that last drive.
I agree with this. MSR

I don't understand how he could done anything different either. I don't understand how protecting the ball can be construed as "playing conservative" or "playing not to lose". Did you want him to throw it up, and risk an interception in their own territory, or what?
Marcus is online now   Reply With Quote