View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #28
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Our new look ILB position moving forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
If you're talking about January, I'm assuming you mean before the draft, as in Play-offs.

We drafted Merci in the first, & Barwin is underperforming there, if you ask me. It's time for Mercilus to step up & be what we drafted him to be. Put him in at WOLB, move Barwin to SOLB, where he's supposed to be. Move Reed inside to Mo, Leave Bradie James at Mike & groom Sharpton for that position when he returns.

Shouldn't be too big of a transition for Reed & imo he's better than Dobbins & Alexander.
Very few guys would I want figuring out how to best replace Cush than Phillips.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote