View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #366
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Get over it, as in he will not always be facing the QB, sometimes it's better to keep his eyes on the receiver. That receiver never "went" for the ball, Kj had no "tell" to turn around & look for the ball. Sanchez threw it away.
You're right, the WR never made a movement that he was actually going for the ball. I do think that a good QB and good WR can make that hookup over his head (neither of which existed in last night's game, but like I said, I'm nitpicking to temper my own optimism)
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote