Thread: Concerned....
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #30
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Concerned....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
My only real concern right now has been the same one I have had for a few years. That's Kubiak. I don't want to say too much since we are 5-0 but again my doubts resurfaced tonight with those conservative calls at the end. I just don't like the playing not to lose play calls.

I am convinced that Wade is the one that has changed the culture of this team.

Anyway, that's all I am going to say right now.

Hopefully the guy proves me wrong and takes this team all the way to the finish line.
I'm curious about your take on the last series of runs for no gain, -1, and -4. I know Kubiak takes a lot of crap for going conservative, but I thought the last drive was what needed to happen. You come out slinging it, maybe you get the first down and end the game in victory formation...maybe you throw an INT or leave the clock at 1:30 or more. Or, you trust your top 5 defense with less than 20 seconds to hold. Personally, I'm good with that last drive.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote