View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #363
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Get over it, watch other CBs, sometimes you play the QB, sometimes you play the receiver. On that play, he's playing the receiver, he's going to have his back to the QB. That was text-book & Sanchez threw the ball away because he knew he had no shot.

As far as the INT on the tipped ball, I think it shows great, yes great, improvement on the part of Kj because it shows he's expanding his awareness beyond his particular responsibilities. The game is slowing down for him & now he's able to "see" the field. More or less. Just like jumping the pass on his last INT, he's not focusing on "technique" he's playing off instincts & it was his instincts that made the Texans think he was "the most NFL ready" corner available @ 20
What do you mean "get over it". I've defended KJ over the years constantly, I'm just nitpicking that there is still room for improvement.

A couple games ago when he jumped that pass, now THAT was encouraging.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote