View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #363
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 272221 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
Interception on a tipped pass is nice to see, but really not even something I'd attribute to him. He's had solid coverage, but it still frustrated me that he had his back to the play on that endzone pass (which, in fairness, didn't end up being even catchable by his receiver)
Get over it, watch other CBs, sometimes you play the QB, sometimes you play the receiver. On that play, he's playing the receiver, he's going to have his back to the QB. That was text-book & Sanchez threw the ball away because he knew he had no shot.

As far as the INT on the tipped ball, I think it shows great, yes great, improvement on the part of Kj because it shows he's expanding his awareness beyond his particular responsibilities. The game is slowing down for him & now he's able to "see" the field. More or less. Just like jumping the pass on his last INT, he's not focusing on "technique" he's playing off instincts & it was his instincts that made the Texans think he was "the most NFL ready" corner available @ 20