View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #91
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cromartie confident he can cover AJ

I don't think Andre is 100 percent. It almost seems like he doesn't trust his body in some situations. Just my opinion and what I see, but I think that's whats causing the drops too. He's thinking so much out there and its hurting him in other areas. After being injured a lot the last couple of years I can't blame him, but he just needs to trust that his body will hold up and go out and make plays.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote