View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #348
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30535 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The "Who should I start" thread

So it`s by week time for me... so no Cam Newton (Im actually kinda relieved ;-). Right now I have Andy Dalton as my back up and he has a good matchup against Cleveland. But so far he has been meh this year, so I took a look at the waver wire. Here are my other options:

Alex Smith vs. Giants - had a monster week, but will have more trouble against the Giants. I could see the 49ers run the ball a ton.

Christian Ponder vs. Washington - great matchup, Ponder looked great, but Im still not really comfortable with him back there.

So, Dalton, Smith or Ponder, who would you take?
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote