View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #132
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Quoting myself. This is exactly what I was talking about. The Jets, for all their warts and shortcomings where talent is concerned could very well have beaten us. They held nothing back, tried everything but throwing the kitchen sink at us, and often got in their own way as much as ours but they wanted that game probably a little more than we did. They just didn't have the horses to take it. Green Bay next week is a better team but they won't be as intense as the Jets just were. Not even close.
I didn't think we were going to blow the jets out, but I am always hopeful.

That said, remember when we were a bad team?

Remember how we "competed" with the big boys but always came up short?

So yeah I agree. The jets just weren't good enough and IMO they played a good game....just nit good enough
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote