View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #78
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cromartie confident he can cover AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
We'll see. As he admits in this article he's never covered AJ in his career. I think AJ is going to take him to school.

Also seems their game plan is much like other teams to slow down the running game. This sure seems to me to be a "pick your poison" game. OD, Casey, Graham & Kevin could play huge rolls.

I'm really looking forward to this prime time national exposure game.

Go Texans!
Cromartie did just what he said he was going to do...he was holding and grabbing jersey quite a bit but he did it in a way the officials couldn't catch him. At one point AJ had some words for him but he is a hellava athlete.....doubles as a WR...
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote