View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #211
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Try the entire season......
Says who? John McClain? Is he a doctor? I mean let's wait for the MRI tomorrow. I'm going to hold on to hope until the last possible second.

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...me-with-injury

EAST RUTHERFORD, N. J.—Texans star inside linebacker Brian Cushing left Monday night’s 23-17 win over the Jets with a left knee injury that may be severe. After the game, John McClain of the Houston Chronicle tweeted that Cushing appeared to be done for the season with a torn ACL, but that's speculation until doctors review an MRI.

Cushing went down in the second quarter. He limped off the field and into the locker room under his own power.

"We're very concerned, obviously, but I don't want to jump the gun here,'' Kubiak said. "They told me upstairs that he got cut on the play and his foot might have gotten stuck in the turf and bent.''

Asked how significant losing Cushing would be, Kubiak said, "I can't even go there. I'd talk myself in a hole if I do that. We'll wait until tomorrow.''

The 25-year-old Cushing is already a two-time All-Pro.