View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #208
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81208 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Same but I'm hopeful it's not as serious as an ACL season-ending injury. We'll find out tomorrow he'll be out 2 or 3 weeks (past the bye week maybe). Cushing is too much of a warrior to go down for the year. Maybe not the same as a broken leg, and this happened years ago, but remember when T.O. was supposed to be down for the year but came back to play in the Super Bowl for the Eagles like two months later? Cushing will be back. I have that strong faith.
Didn't T.O. have a ankle injury?

When your knee is ****ed, your knee is ****ed.. I don't care how tough you are (trying to gut it out will only do further damage). There's a difference between being hurt and being injured..by all early accounts, right now Cushing is severely injured. He actually showed his toughness and the warrior inside him by trying to get off the turf and then walking off on his own power to the locker room (He didn't need a damn cart). Sadly though I think that's the last we're going to see this season. Still a tough SOB though.
Carr Bombed is online now   Reply With Quote