View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #204
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'll wait for the MRI but I'm still expecting the same news. Wouldn't be a Texans season without an injury to one of our stars.
Same but I'm hopeful it's not as serious as an ACL season-ending injury. We'll find out tomorrow he'll be out 2 or 3 weeks (past the bye week maybe). Cushing is too much of a warrior to go down for the year. Maybe not the same as a broken leg, and this happened years ago, but remember when T.O. was supposed to be down for the year but came back to play in the Super Bowl for the Eagles like two months later? Cushing will be back. I have that strong faith.