Thread: Concerned....
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #26
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216794 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Concerned....

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Our passing game really concerns me, AJ was invisible and Cromartie is not that good. Martin has not shown up, thank god we had foster tonight. I hope jean comes back for the GB game, besides AJ (sometimes) the only other guy i feel confident in, in his limited time is Jean.

Maybe it was just a sloppy game, we did get the win but i'm not left feeling very confident after this game.

On the bright side we are 5-0
KW showed up tonight ... as did Casey & OD along with Foster ....

This offense is designed to take what the defense gives and not make mistakes. Two turnovers in 5 games ... all W's where different parts of the offense have beaten opposing defenses resulting in 5 W's.

You might stop one part but you arent going to stop all of AJ , Foster , OD , Casey and Walter.

The only way to shut down this offense is to make it beat itself with turnovers .... and Schaub isnt very turnover prone , he'll throw a ball away before allowing the defense to force a critical error.He's really an extension of Kubiak on the field in that aspect.

Only three teams have a better +/- in the turnover department than the Texans (NE , Chi and Atlanta). Of those four teams , all are atop (or tied) for their respective divisions.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote