View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012   #86
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing injury

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
It is a big deal. However, it is something that can be overcome. Because our lack of depth at the position, we need to be surprised by someone like Mister Alexander, get Sharpton back at 100%, or make a move to acquire a LB that is an asset in nickel and dime defense... It stinks but we did not lose our QB. Team will need to adjust. Those of you that hate the conservative offensive playcalling, may get your wish. The Texans may transition to a game plan involving greater expectations for the offense.
Just my opinion but I think Mister Alexander will always be a special teams guy who can maybe spell a starter for a couple of snaps until the other team realizes he's in there and that's the beginning of the end of that. Sharpton I doubt plays again for us and if he does come back he'll probably be hurt before long. He's even smaller than Dobbins. Nope, we're really thing behind Cushing. Much thinner than we were last year behind Mario or DeMeco