View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #24
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 48384 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Holliday experiment is over.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I can't put all the blame on returns on Holliday. Looks like he's not getting any blocks there. He just needs to kneel it when it's in the end zone. He looks more dangerous on punts. But considering how poor our kickoff coverage team is, I would release Holliday for a guy who can boot the ball out of the end zone on kickoffs. May seem like a waste of a roster space, but two TD returns in 5 games is awful.
I can understand the blocking issue, but cheese and rice take a knee!!!!!!

I keep waiting for the college formation with someone beside him that tells him to take a knee.

I really wanted to see you this work and pulled for the little guy, it would be a great story, but it ain't working.

Sometimes I think him getting tackled at the 8 yard line is Kubes strategy to put up yards and chew up clock. JK