View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012   #64
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 286663 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Cromartie confident he can cover AJ

I've always thought Cromartie was a pretty good corner. I never considered him elite or anything, but definitely a #1 on many teams. That said, I'll go ahead and say what I know a few people are thinking - Andre Johnson is no longer AJ. That hamstring clip last year concerned em when I heard about it, and while I have faith that he's still good enough to be a starting WR, he's no longer going to be one of the best WRs in the game.