View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012   #36
TdotTexas2Step
All Pro

Rep Power: 1976 TdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respectedTdotTexas2Step is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brian Cushing injury

This will be a huge blow to the defense if he's done for the year. I know injuries are a part of the game, but injuries always seem to find our key players.

I'm sorry, but we'll be hard pressed to find a "Next Man Up" for what Brian Cushing does with his play and leadership.

Perhaps give Barwin some snaps at ILB, and let Mercilus see the field a bit more at OLB. I just don't see how Dobbins and James can man the middle full time, especially during times where we have Cush play coverage.
TdotTexas2Step is offline   Reply With Quote