View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012   #5
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Packer Game Day Parking and Tailgate Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Well, they need to bone up on their own history! This is not our very first Sunday night football game. Did they really forget 19-10????? Our very first regular season game, EVER?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Didn't we also play the Packers on Sunday night a few years back whn they had Favre?
I think they mean the first time on SNF since it moved over to NBC a few years ago. It is now the PREMIER time slot for the NFL since it is not on cable. A different network, different operation so I guess they aren't counting before they switch.

When we played the Packers years ago, that was on ESPN on Sunday night and MNF was still on ABC, and then MNF was the premier game of the week. I think the switch happened when ABC acquired ESPN, the moved MNF to "cable" and SNF to regular network TV.

I was at that game, and was pissed that Longwell made that kick, stayed the night at the Holiday Inn and had to put up with cheese heads all night. Although they were cool fans, actually had a good time with them.