View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012   #162
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Super Mario not so super so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_Oki View Post
Didn't they show him getting manhandled by a TE last week also?
From what I remember I know it showed Gronk (who isn't exactly known for his blocking prowess) taking Williams out of the play completely, twice.

All I know is this for any elite outside puss rusher you should never been able just put a TE on him and be ok....ever. You could never do that to Terrell Suggs, Peppers, Clay Matthews,Osi, etc etc.

Maybe as another poster pointed out about Whitner's time in Buffalo vs going to the Niners saying the staff is clueless is valid. I mean they do have some talent on the line or at least have sunk some high picks and money into it.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote