View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012   #61
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153344 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Some encouraging news on Brooks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
That is why 3rd rounders and even a 1st rounder are not getting on the field. I will not be surprised next year when our 5th rounders and later guys don't even make the opening day roster. The 4th rounders will be hard pressed to make this team.
This is why I would like to see some trade ups to get higher percentile picks. We traded a 3rd & 5th two drafts ago for a second. New England had two seconds which they don't 2013 but could still see some team willing to trade down.