View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012   #9
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans versus packer tailgating tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I talked with the texans and questioned them about the problem that season ticket holders not getting any because they are selling them on ebay or stub hub. They said they cannot be sold and if you get caught you lose the priveledges point blank. I wasnt trying to call out SM but i thought yall should know, just be careful.
I thought last year that they sold the tickets on a week to week basis but this year they said they sent out a email that said you could by the limit for the whole season. By the time I found out they were sold out up to the buffalo game. Joe I know what your saying but with approx 65K seasons ticket holders chasing 4000 tailgating passes they might have to go to a different route. Really I think they should just charge at the walk in gate and when they reach their limit lock the gate.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote